Come Visit Us at DistribuTECH 2018!
Are you attending the 2018 DistribuTECH conference and exhibition in San Antonio, Texas? Whether you’re a current customer or not, Power Survey would love for you to visit us in booth #1111!
DistribuTECH is an annual event that brings together leaders in the utilities industry for information-packed conferences, an exhibition showcasing innovative new products and services, and peer networking. Last year, DistribuTECH welcomed over 13,500 individuals from 77 countries.
We look forward to sharing some of the most advanced power quality monitoring and mitigation solutions from us (Power Survey International) and our recent acquisition Power Standards Lab (PSL)!
Date: January 23rd – January 25th, 2018
Start Time: 9:00 am
Location: Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas
Booth #: 1111
The whole team is eager to meet you. We would love to get to know you better and answer any questions you may have about our solutions and how we can help you optimize your electrical network. Contact us if you’d like to schedule a one-on-one meeting!
Power Survey is a leading provider of power factor correction for commercial and industrial energy users threatened by utility charges, equipment damage, and downtime losses. Contact us today!
You may also be interested in:
- Power Survey Celebrates Dedicated Employees
- Highlights from the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference
- Try Our New Power Factor Calculator!
- Come Visit Us at DistribuTECH 2018! - Friday January 19th, 2018
- Highlights from the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference - Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Try Our New Power Factor Calculator! - Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Introducing Two New Products from Power Standards Lab! - Thursday November 9th, 2017
- Recap of Power Survey’s First Partner Conference [Photos] - Friday September 29th, 2017
- Watch the North American power grids respond to the 2017 eclipse, live! - Friday August 18th, 2017
- Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab - Thursday July 6th, 2017
- Product Feature: Low Voltage Power Factor Correction Solutions - Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Welcome to Power Survey’s New Website! - Friday January 20th, 2017