Highlights from the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference
Power Survey and Power Standards Lab recently attended the POWER-GEN Conference in Las Vegas, where we had a chance to share our latest products and innovations with attendees.
POWER-GEN is the world’s largest power generation event, and the industry leader in providing comprehensive coverage of the trends, technologies, and issues facing the generation sector. The conference focuses on new solutions and innovations for the future.
Here are some event highlights:
- Visitors to the Power Survey booth enjoyed demonstrations of how our products can monitor and control the state of health of GenSets.
- GenSet manufacturers and service providers were impressed with our PQube3‘s capability to monitor the quality of the power generation, as well as the fuel consumption, vibration, temperature, and many other parameters that can support a generator fleet. The PQube3 is compact, easy to install, and highly accurate, making it the top choice for power monitoring.
- We showcased how Power Survey’s solutions ensure a steady state of operation while saving energy and maintenance costs.
We had a great time at the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference, and look forward to sharing our innovations next year!
Power Survey is a leading provider of power factor correction for commercial and industrial energy users threatened by utility charges, equipment damage, and downtime losses. Contact us today!
You may also be interested in:
- Try Our New Power Factor Calculator!
- Introducing Two New Products from Power Standards Lab!
- Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab
- Come Visit Us at DistribuTECH 2018! - Friday January 19th, 2018
- Highlights from the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference - Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Try Our New Power Factor Calculator! - Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Introducing Two New Products from Power Standards Lab! - Thursday November 9th, 2017
- Recap of Power Survey’s First Partner Conference [Photos] - Friday September 29th, 2017
- Watch the North American power grids respond to the 2017 eclipse, live! - Friday August 18th, 2017
- Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab - Thursday July 6th, 2017
- Product Feature: Low Voltage Power Factor Correction Solutions - Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Welcome to Power Survey’s New Website! - Friday January 20th, 2017