Power Survey Celebrates Dedicated Employees
Here at Power Survey, we’re lucky to have an amazing team of people—and we think it’s important to recognize their successes and achievements. We recently started a new tradition of presenting a plaque to employees who have been with the Power Survey team for over five years.
During our staff Christmas party, we acknowledged the dedication and loyalty of several employees:
- Mustapha Sellak, 5 years
- Luc Arseneau, 6 years
- Jerry Grootveld, 6 years
- Dan Ivan, 6 years
- Stoyan Tashev, 9 years
- Jim Hugues, 16 years
- Joe Graf, 17 years
The success that Power Survey has enjoyed wouldn’t be possible without the hard work and dedication of our valued team members. Congratulations to those who were recognized, and we can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2018!
Power Survey is a leading provider of power factor correction for commercial and industrial energy users threatened by utility charges, equipment damage, and downtime losses. Contact us today!
You may also be interested in:
- Highlights from the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference
- Try Our New Power Factor Calculator!
- Introducing Two New Products from Power Standards Lab!
- Come Visit Us at DistribuTECH 2018! - Friday January 19th, 2018
- Power Survey Celebrates Dedicated Employees - Thursday January 4th, 2018
- Season’s Greetings from Power Survey! - Wednesday December 20th, 2017
- Highlights from the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference - Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Try Our New Power Factor Calculator! - Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Introducing Two New Products from Power Standards Lab! - Thursday November 9th, 2017
- Recap of Power Survey’s First Partner Conference [Photos] - Friday September 29th, 2017
- Watch the North American power grids respond to the 2017 eclipse, live! - Friday August 18th, 2017
- Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab - Thursday July 6th, 2017
- Product Feature: Low Voltage Power Factor Correction Solutions - Wednesday March 15th, 2017