Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab
We are excited to announce that Power Survey (PS) has acquired Power Standards Lab Inc. (PSL), a leader in power quality, energy monitoring, and data analysis.
By pooling resources and capabilities, PS’s expertise in resolving power quality issues combined with PSL’s strong reputation for power monitoring and data analysis will allow us to provide a true end-to-end power quality solution that our Commercial & Industrial (C & I) customers will be able to immediately benefit from.
The new combined companies will continue to operate out of their respective locations in Montreal, Quebec and Alameda, California, minimizing any disruptions to service and providing ongoing customer support. Additionally, you can expect to have access to the same products, parts, and quality you have come to expect from PS.
If you have any questions or concerns about this acquisition, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Power Survey is a leading provider of power factor correction for commercial and industrial energy users threatened by utility charges, equipment damage, and downtime losses. Contact us today!
You may also be interested in:
- Come Visit Us at DistribuTECH 2018! - Friday January 19th, 2018
- Highlights from the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference - Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Try Our New Power Factor Calculator! - Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Introducing Two New Products from Power Standards Lab! - Thursday November 9th, 2017
- Recap of Power Survey’s First Partner Conference [Photos] - Friday September 29th, 2017
- Watch the North American power grids respond to the 2017 eclipse, live! - Friday August 18th, 2017
- Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab - Thursday July 6th, 2017
- Product Feature: Low Voltage Power Factor Correction Solutions - Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Welcome to Power Survey’s New Website! - Friday January 20th, 2017