Recap of Power Survey’s First Partner Conference [Photos]
As Power Survey grows, we are committed to sharing our progress and latest innovations with our partners to enable us to better serve our mutual clients. To that end, we held our first Partner’s Conference last week, which was a great success!
Manufacturer representatives from across North America visited our Montreal office to attend. Throughout the week, we held team bonding activities, facilitated networking opportunities, and provided complete training on our solutions, including our new power factor correction solutions, standard designs, Active Harmonic Filters, and more.
The conference’s highlight was the introduction of our new continuous monitoring and analysis service, which generated a great deal of enthusiasm and positive comments. Stay tuned for the latest on that topic on our blog in the next few weeks – we will be officially announcing our exciting new service soon!
We are pleased with the success of our first Partner Conference and look forward to many more to come. See a few pictures from the conference below:
Power Survey is a leading provider of power factor correction for commercial and industrial energy users threatened by utility charges, equipment damage, and downtime losses. Contact us today!
You may also be interested in:
- Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab
- Product Feature: Low Voltage Power Factor Correction Solutions
- Come Visit Us at DistribuTECH 2018! - Friday January 19th, 2018
- Highlights from the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference - Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Try Our New Power Factor Calculator! - Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Introducing Two New Products from Power Standards Lab! - Thursday November 9th, 2017
- Recap of Power Survey’s First Partner Conference [Photos] - Friday September 29th, 2017
- Watch the North American power grids respond to the 2017 eclipse, live! - Friday August 18th, 2017
- Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab - Thursday July 6th, 2017
- Product Feature: Low Voltage Power Factor Correction Solutions - Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Welcome to Power Survey’s New Website! - Friday January 20th, 2017