Try Our New Power Factor Calculator!
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new power calculator tool, designed to help you recognize the real factors and costs behind your electrical production quality and use.
It’s simple to get started! Choose one of these two calculators, depending on your facility and needs:
- Motors Calculator: Determine the required capacitor size to improve your power factor.
- Facility Loads Calculator: Calculate the reactive power (kvar) required to improve your power factor.
Clients in a wide variety of industrial and commercial industries will be able to use this tool to determine valuable information about their power factor needs.
Know Your Electric Metrics
Power factor is a measurement of how effectively your electrical system converts electric current (supplied by your power utility) into useful power output.
Understanding the components of electrical use and resonance is critical to become a smarter power consumer. By knowing your power factor, you can take measures to improve efficiency and monitor your progress.
And, as you know, being energy-efficient means saving money.
Once you’re aware of your power factor, we can help by assessing your current electrical system and installing power factor correction capacitors, which act as reactive power generators and reduce the total amount of current your system draws from the grid.
Give this new tool a try and you’re well on your way to effective power factor correction!
Power Survey is a leading provider of power factor correction for commercial and industrial energy users threatened by utility charges, equipment damage, and downtime losses. Contact us today!
You may also be interested in:
- Recap of Power Survey’s First Partner Conference [Photos]
- Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab
- Product Feature: Low Voltage Power Factor Correction Solutions
- Come Visit Us at DistribuTECH 2018! - Friday January 19th, 2018
- Highlights from the 2017 POWER-GEN Conference - Wednesday December 13th, 2017
- Try Our New Power Factor Calculator! - Thursday November 23rd, 2017
- Introducing Two New Products from Power Standards Lab! - Thursday November 9th, 2017
- Recap of Power Survey’s First Partner Conference [Photos] - Friday September 29th, 2017
- Watch the North American power grids respond to the 2017 eclipse, live! - Friday August 18th, 2017
- Announcement! Power Survey Acquires Power Standards Lab - Thursday July 6th, 2017
- Product Feature: Low Voltage Power Factor Correction Solutions - Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Welcome to Power Survey’s New Website! - Friday January 20th, 2017